Looking for a freelance 2D animator, offsite work is fine

Want to hire an Moho animator? Post your job listing here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

vmpuser

Looking for a freelance 2D animator, offsite work is fine

Post by vmpuser »

We're looking for a freelance 2D animator to create short (1 minute or less) animations involving characters, simple backgrounds, onscreen text, and some lip synch work (fairly simple stuff). You should be able to do very clean stuff with smooth movements. Output will be to Flash, so being good with vector art is a must.

We're located in Madison, WI, but we have worked with folks across the country. In fact, we prefer freelancers who can work offsite using their own equipment and software. Gigs are paying, of course.

Total number of animations will be anywhere from 4-10 over the course of the next year. Typical production time from us sending a storyboard to final web-ready Flash is usually 2-3 weeks, but we may need to compress timelines down to 1 week if the client asks for stuff quickly. We'd like to start the first of these in the next few weeks; the rest will be interspersed over the next year.

Contact me via email to discuss rates, availability, etc.

Thanks,

Glenn Chung
Director of Design and New Media
slice11217

Post by slice11217 »

Is this still an active post? I mean, is this job still open? How would you work with someone in say, New Jersey if you're in Wisconsin?
vmpuser

Post by vmpuser »

slice11217 wrote:Is this still an active post? I mean, is this job still open? How would you work with someone in say, New Jersey if you're in Wisconsin?
Yes, still open. Please email me for details.

Thanks.
jitendas

Interested to work with you

Post by jitendas »

Hi;
I have a productionhouse in India,We are very much interested to know your project and work for it.
pls send details of your projects.
never hesitate to mail me. My email is jiten_animation@hotmail.com and hirak4u001@gmail.com

regards
G.10