anime studio keeps crashing mac

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

hitmanimation

anime studio keeps crashing mac

Post by hitmanimation »

Every time i do a scene or if i use the camera to zoom in and look at characters when rendered just keeps crashing.Ive never had this problem with my ole pc but the mac a whole new ball game could someone please help many thanks or give me some advice.Hopefully this will be resumed when i purchase the anime 6 :D
swangray

Same problem

Post by swangray »

I have on my mac yet when I try to reopen the project my png files are corrupted. I need some answers! Lol
SWan
hitmanimation

Post by hitmanimation »

hi swangray the reason your images pngs are corrupted is that your computer cannot find them.What i usually do is put all the images on a usb stick that ive created and plug it straight into the mac then the computer can find the images straight away.Or like myself have learnt dont just save them in files as after a while the computer cannot find then and your left with missing images i know how annoying this and this will def fix that problem so if you havent got a usb defd purchase one it saves a lot of time and this in my eyes is the only way around this problem