I can't view the library in ASP 7

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

maxie-online

Re: I can't view the library in ASP 7

Post by maxie-online »

You are not alone.
Who had the same problem and could solve it?
braj wrote:So in ASPro 9 I'm getting an error, looks like a browser window that can't see the correct page, I can't get tothe library at all. This is with Win 7.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The same here. A few weeks ago all of a sudden, from one day to another, the library stopped working. I now have to "import" what I want to use in an animation. (Here: ASP 9.2, Win7 (64), Flash always up-to-date.)

I did contact Technical Support, but they said it must have to do with my antivirus or firewall blocking the internet connection. However, I had nothing done on my computer at that time, no changes, no new internet access settings. And until that day the library worked so well that I liked it very much and got used to it. Missing it now.
braj

Re: I can't view the library in ASP 7

Post by braj »

Well I upgraded to 9.5 and now there is no option to use the old library, and my library is broken. I tried adding AS9.5 to the Windows Firewall outbound apps but that didn't help. It just stopped working one day, it WORKED, then it didn't. I doubt very much it is my firewall or AV.