ASP 9.2 image problem

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Jeroenvwdm

ASP 9.2 image problem

Post by Jeroenvwdm »

Hi,

Since working on my new PC i'm having problems with ASP v9.2 that i didn't had with v8.
I've made a screencast of my problem:
https://vimeo.com/66816182
password: animestudiopro

I draw my illustrations in Photoshop and export the whole file to an ASP file with the Photoshop script. Mostly, in the beginning, everything works fine. But once i click on the program bar, ASP suddenly replaces images with different ones from the file. When i render, everything is correct but it is very annoying to animate something when a wrong image is shown...
At 00:06 you can see that the image that should be a "Q" is replaced with the image of his hand. When I click "window" in the program bar, the correct image is shown. But this works only for a brief moment.

Does anyone know what the problem could be? I've re-installed ASP multiple times, but it didn't help.

Thanks in advance!

My specs:

Processor
XPS 8500
Memory
16.384 MB (4 x 4 GB) 1.600 MHz Dual Channel DDR3

Graphic card
AMD Radeon™ HD 7770 2 GB DDR5 grafische kaart

Driver
Label voor Dell 1703 Wireless

Harde schijf
2TB Seriële ATA (7200RPM)+ 32GB SSD (Intel SRT) harde schijf

Microsoft-besturingssysteem
Windows 8 64bit , Nederlands

Processor
3e génératie Processor Intel® Core™ i7-3770 (3.40GHz, 8MB)
Debo

Re: ASP 9.2 image problem

Post by Debo »

I have the exact same problem. I'm on a Mac. It's very annoying. Sometimes images are replaced with white squares, other times with different images.
Distinct Sun

Re: ASP 9.2 image problem

Post by Distinct Sun »

Try turning off GPU Acceleration in the Display Quality or in the Prefs.
Sometimes this happens with the way images are cached for display.
On windows it could also be the driver for your video card is out of date. You can check with the manufacturer to see if you have the latest via control panels. Either way turning off the GPU acceleration will get rid of it.

If it doesn't please contact technical support and provide the PSD. It could be there is an unsupported layer type or something, but this less likely.

Jason-
"All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."
Marc Chagall