ghost image?

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Nicohk92

ghost image?

Post by Nicohk92 »

Hello all,

Last year I was using a png as a grass texture for my ground layers.

I'm using lots of old files for a new project and at first left that texture where it was, until the exporter kept quitting on export and after troubleshooting, I found that it was because of the png.

Since, anytime I re-use a file with that particular texture, I take great care of deleting it before anything.

Yesterday, I drew a shape on a blank document and saved in the library. In the library, it apparently saved along with an image folder which is empty.

Now I tried importing that shape onto a project and it asked me to reconnect that old png. However, that new shape was drawn on a new project and was never in contact with the png in question.

Now that I search my computer with the png's name, I see a lot of .anme files coming up, most of which would not normally contain that particular texture.

What's the deal here? How can that png find its way in so many files (visibly or not)? And how to fix it?

Thanks

PS: I'm on 10.1, Mac OS Maverick