Messed up bones

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

eric1223

Messed up bones

Post by eric1223 »

If I try to move any bone with this file, the bone disapears, and so does that body part. The program is broken with this file, and also with the other one. Gonna be a pain to

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz0t5mzjezu0q ... anime?dl=0

I have no idea how this happened...

Another unrelated strange thing is the free hand tool. If I click the option to have outlines only with auto wield, and close the shape, it does what it's supposed to do. But If i click the select shape tool, it won't let me fill it later on. It's grayed out.
synthsin75

Re: Messed up bones

Post by synthsin75 »

It looks like you just need to make sure your bone layers don't have a zero z-axis scale. Anything except zero seems to work.

Anyone know why there's a z-axis layer scale input? It doesn't seem to do anything...except mess up files.
eric1223

Post by eric1223 »

synthsin75 wrote:It looks like you just need to make sure your bone layers don't have a zero z-axis scale. Anything except zero seems to work.

Anyone know why there's a z-axis layer scale input? It doesn't seem to do anything...except mess up files.
Thanks alot but I think that is kinda odd even if it is 2d. I'm glad I dont have to re rig.. But, the reason the Scale has a z axis is for 3d things.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

eric1223 wrote:Thanks alot but I think that is kinda odd even if it is 2d. I'm glad I dont have to re rig.. But, the reason the Scale has a z axis is for 3d things.
Oh, right. I forgot about 3D stuff in AS. The tool probably just shouldn't allow a zero value.

Glad I could help.