Moho Exporter frame range not working

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Reindeer

Moho Exporter frame range not working

Post by Reindeer »

When I use Moho Exporter I can't seem to change the film's frame range. Say the total frames of the film are 1000 and the file was closed with the timeline range set from frame 500 to 1000, Moho Exporter can't seem to override that and therefore won't let me export it from frame 1 to 1000 (ora any other range). It will keep on exporting from 500 to 1000 no matter what I type in the start and end frame fields.
emartin

Re: Moho Exporter frame range not working

Post by emartin »

Reindeer wrote:When I use Moho Exporter I can't seem to change the film's frame range. Say the total frames of the film are 1000 and the file was closed with the timeline range set from frame 500 to 1000, Moho Exporter can't seem to override that and therefore won't let me export it from frame 1 to 1000 (ora any other range). It will keep on exporting from 500 to 1000 no matter what I type in the start and end frame fields.
Hi Reindeer,

I can't reproduce this with changing the start frame in the timeline. How are you trying to change it? By the text field?

The way the Moho Exporter works, if the document's start frame is 500 (see File->Project Settings), then it can only export from frame 500 on. You will need to make the Start Frame is 1 in the Project Settings before exporting.

BTW, unlike the start range text field, if you do set the end range text field in the timeline, that does update the project settings (again see File->Project Settings). If you do save the file at that point, the exporter thinks your document only goes until that point and won't export beyond.

Erik
Reindeer

Re: Moho Exporter frame range not working

Post by Reindeer »

hi Erik, I was trying to vary the frame range via the text field in Moho Exporter. I thought that Moho Exporter was able to ovverride the frame range in the file, so that if the playback starts, say, at frame 500, Moho Exporter can ignore that and export it from frame 1. In other words I thought that the Exporter could change both start and stop frames. Which, to my mind, sounds logic since when one uses Exporter one is generally exporting faile in batches and likely is also wanting them all to export as entire movies (frame 1 to end).