Blank Library

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Munkiuke

Blank Library

Post by Munkiuke »

Hi everyone. I am having a problem.. So I recently bought a new Laptop and I Installed Anime studio on it, But my library is blank, Ive read some posts and stuff nothing helped me, And then theres an error near it. On my Older laptop everything works perfect Ive been using Anime studio for almost 6 months and i love it, i wish i could fix this thing :( .

Here is a Screen shot of it.

http://imgur.com/te3gdmA

EDIT:
I am using Anime studio 11 pro.

I tried reinstalling it a couple of times nothing changed.
Munkiuke

Re: Blank Library

Post by Munkiuke »

For anyone who is facing this problem... Just update your internet explorer, the library is somehow linked to your internet explorer. i updated it and the library works again.
Klywon

Post by Klywon »

And for everyone facing this kind of problem with Moho 12 (like me): you need to have a "custom content folder" created, or otherwise "add custom location" won't work and your library may show empty. If you didn't create a custom content folder at first startup, you can create it later in preferences. Another one of Moho's "features" that you just have to find out through trial and error.

Let me ask, why can't we just sync the library straight to any folder in our computer? Why do we have to have these custom content folders around, it just makes things more complicated. I've never ever had any use for rigs and such stuff that comes with Moho. At least you can hide them from Moho 12's library, you couldn't do that in older versions. But why must it still be so complicated? Developers of Moho, please, dump away the whole custom content folder thing.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Klywon wrote:Developers of Moho, please, dump away the whole custom content folder thing.
Not going to happen. The custom content folder handles much more than the library.

Adding a custom location does sync the library to that folder.