Moho Pro 12.5 crashes every time I try to re-order my layers

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Headsquirrels

Moho Pro 12.5 crashes every time I try to re-order my layers

Post by Headsquirrels »

EDIT: have been directed to another thread with an answer.

For reference I'm working on a Mac Mini - Late 2012, running macOS Mojave, v10.14, Moho Pro 12.5, build 22438 64-bit

I'm a totally new user to Moho, and was super excited to get started on running through some tutorials to teach myself. However, within the first 30 minutes of getting stuck in, I've discovered a bug which is driving me insane and pretty much stopping me in my tracks.

Every time I click + hold and start to drag my vector layers to re-order them, the program crashes. Literally EVERY time. Obviously this isn't something I can just learn to live with, because trying to pre-empt exactly where I'm going to want each layer before creating it will likely lead to insanity and death.

Has anyone else experienced this? I can't find a mention of it anywhere but want to check around before submitting a bug report to Smith Micro. Hopefully someone has a solution or workaround because otherwise I'm going to have to give up and shelve my learning until there's a fix!
Last edited by Headsquirrels on Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headsquirrels

Re: Moho Pro 12.5 crashes every time I try to re-order my la

Post by Headsquirrels »

Ooh, thanks! Evidently my search of the forum wasn't specific/thorough enough. Very good to know this has been recognised and is being dealt with. Thanks for the link.
Fifty-eight weasels in a trench coat. Duvet full of coconuts. Novelist.