Moho 12.5 "crash now!" button: `accent grave`

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dondo

Moho 12.5 "crash now!" button: `accent grave`

Post by dondo »

I've stumbled across a problem with the "accent grave" key (on the Mac, it's the key at the top left, under escape, with both ' and ~) in Moho 12. If I hit that key once, it hides all the tool panes (tools, style, actions, et al). However, after that, pretty much anything I do results in a hard, unavoidable, and immediate crash.

I use the "esc" key a lot - somewhat habitually - which as I mentioned is immediately above the problematic key. I've crashed hard a lot, and it took me a bunch of failures before I figured out which key was causing it. Now I can't figure out how to disable whatever the accent=grave key is really supposed to be doing.

Any suggestions how to either stop the problem, or at least remap the key to something less toxic?

Mac OS 10.14.2; Moho 12.5 ("You're up to date!")
synthsin75

Re: Moho 12.5 "crash now!" button: `accent grave`

Post by synthsin75 »

Yeah, I think this is a known issue. Just edit your keyboard shortcuts. If you enter "close" in the Keyboard Shortcuts "Action filter", it will bring up "Close/Open Secondary Windows". Just select that and hit delete to remove the shortcut.
Last edited by synthsin75 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
dondo

Post by dondo »

I'm sure you know this, but you're awesome, Synthsin75. :)
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Thanks. :oops:
Glad I could help.