Advancing timeliine with arrow keys inserts keyframes

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

gspotrecords

Advancing timeliine with arrow keys inserts keyframes

Post by gspotrecords »

When I'm working on animation, going back and forth using the arrow keys, sometimes Moho will input keyframes into the timeline. They seem to be useless, but it really clutters things up, I sometimes end up with keyframes on every single frame. Anyone else seeing this? Any way to stop it? Thanks!
Greenlaw

Re: Advancing timeliine with arrow keys inserts keyframes

Post by Greenlaw »

No, never seen that one before.

Exactly what gets keyframed? Layer Transform? Shape? Bones? Is it consistent or completely random?

I wonder if the selected item (a layer for example,) is being nudged somehow. Could you perhaps be accidentally pressing or bumping Ctrl when using the arrow keys? I can see this happening since the Ctrl key can be right next to the arrow keys on some keyboards. This combined with arrows will move a selection, and thus keyframe it. Or perhaps you have Ctrl mapped to a mouse button or an expresskey on a tablet?

Just a thought. More info about exactly what happens might help for tracking down the issue.