Layers panel question

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ChrisH

Layers panel question

Post by ChrisH »

Hi,

When I have a file open in moho 13 I can't read all the layers names anymore like in moho 12 before, it makes it difficult for me to see which layers are which! I tried to change all the layer filter settings, but it doesn't change anything, Am I doing something wrong?
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: Layers panel question

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Go to the preferences, 'Layers/Objects' tab and activate 'Auto-size Name column'
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

By the way, I personally prefer to keep only these columns visible:
-Visibility
-Timeline visibility
-Name

All the other tabs are not really necessary, in my opinion. You can right click the eyes to set a color label. You can right click the name to open the Quick settings, the layer icon shows the layer kind and tags are visible when the mouse is over a layer.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
ChrisH

Post by ChrisH »

Thank you, I will try that out:)
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Some more tips for optimizing Layer Comps and the Moho UI in general can be found in the video here:

http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtop ... er#p187803

This video was created using Moho Pro 12 but most of these tips apply to Moho 13.

Hope this helps.