Moho 5 final releasse Mac OSX bug

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Manu

Moho 5 final releasse Mac OSX bug

Post by Manu »

Hi, just played around with Moho 5 final release for OSX 10.3 for 20 minutes yesterday. It seemed that a lot of my shortcut keys went berserk as soon as Moho was running, all the shortcut keys behaved as if the shift key was constantly pressed down. This behaviour occured system-wide, all the programs including the finder were affected. It stopped as soon as I quit Moho.

As I said, I only had a short time to play around, so maybe it was just a one off. Is this a known bug? Has anybody else seen this? I may not have a chance to test it again until the weekend.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Strange, I'm not seeing this - anyone else?

Here's an example, if I start Moho, then switch to the Finder, Cmd+N creates a new finder window, and Cmd+Shift+N creates a new folder, just as they should. It doesn't seem like the shift key was artificially held down. I'm running OSX 10.3.5 here, but I don't think something like that would be different.
Manu

Post by Manu »

Hmm, I can't reproduce it any more. I ran Moho straight after installing it. Should I have to restart after installing the software? Normally it's only things like drivers that require a restart.

Having said that, I just had to force quit Moho because the test-render window wouldn't close. I clicked on the close-button before the render was finished. Once it was finished the close button didn't do anything anymore. Again, I was only playing around for 20 minutes.