UNDO BUG ? CTRL+C ? DELETE ?

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

CHIO

UNDO BUG ? CTRL+C ? DELETE ?

Post by CHIO »

HI LM:

WHEN I USE THE UNDO COMAND (CTRL+Z) IN THE TIMELINE,
I THINK DON'T RUN OK.

AND WHY THE CTRL+C + CTRL+V AND DELETE DON'T RUN IN THE TIMELINE TOO. THIS COMMAND ARE VERY USEFULL.

REGARDS,

CHIO.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Re: UNDO BUG ? CTRL+C ? DELETE ?

Post by Lost Marble »

CHIO wrote:WHEN I USE THE UNDO COMAND (CTRL+Z) IN THE TIMELINE, I THINK DON'T RUN OK.
Can you be more specific? What are the exact steps you're going through that are not working as you expect?
CHIO wrote:AND WHY THE CTRL+C + CTRL+V AND DELETE DON'T RUN IN THE TIMELINE TOO. THIS COMMAND ARE VERY USEFULL.
Use Alt+C to copy keyframes, Alt+V to paste them, and Alt+Backspace to delete them. You have to use the Alt-key combinations because using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V copies and pastes control points in vector layers.
CHIO

Re: UNDO BUG ? CTRL+C ? DELETE ?

Post by CHIO »

Lost Marble wrote: CTRL-Z.....Can you be more specific? What are the exact steps you're going through that are not working as you expect?
SORRY, I WILL TRY BE MORE SPECIFIC WITH A EXAMPLE USING
THE PROGRAM "WINK" (TUTORIAL) USED BY MYLES.
Lost Marble wrote: CTRL+C / CTRL+V
Use Alt+C to copy keyframes, Alt+V to paste them, and Alt+Backspace to delete them. You have to use the Alt-key combinations because using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V copies and pastes control points in vector layers.
THANKS FOR YOUR ACLARATION.