Tiny bug - frame number

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

bupaje

Tiny bug - frame number

Post by bupaje »

Really minor but I was playing with tutorial 5.6 and opened a new project when the frame was set to a number other than zero and the new project I opened shows the last frame number even though the timeline is actually at zero.

EDIT: One more tiny bug. As I was doing the tutorial I accidentally double clicked the Action to insert it instead of using the "Insert Reference" button; while this works the Undo menu item is not available if you do it with the double click.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Re: Tiny bug - frame number

Post by Lost Marble »

bupaje wrote:Really minor but I was playing with tutorial 5.6 and opened a new project when the frame was set to a number other than zero and the new project I opened shows the last frame number even though the timeline is actually at zero.
Thanks - we'll get that fixed.
bupaje wrote:EDIT: One more tiny bug. As I was doing the tutorial I accidentally double clicked the Action to insert it instead of using the "Insert Reference" button; while this works the Undo menu item is not available if you do it with the double click.
Double-clicking an action activates it for editing, it should not insert the action into the main timeline. Are you sure the action got inserted, instead of switching to editing that action?
bupaje

Post by bupaje »

You're absolutely right, it is the edit window -sorry.