Drag-drop images - remove question!

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

rylleman

Drag-drop images - remove question!

Post by rylleman »

Could you please remove the "Tracing image/New Image Layer/Cancel"-dialog when dropping images in AS and just assume that the images should be treated as New image layers!?
When you're using tracing image you just use one so you could go through the little extra step of File>import>Tracing image...
When using normal images on the other hand you often use more than just one. To then having the dialog window where you're required to hit "new Image Layer" for every one is a major hassle.
This is especially annoying on linux where the Import directory-script does not work so drag/drop is the only way to batch import images.

Please remove the dialog, it fills no purpose and is a great annoyance.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

I didn't see this thread before, but I agree absolutely. this chose message has no reason to be. Actually, in my six years using Moho, I never have used the image tracing, I just add a normal layer and trace.
The Modax Jago

Post by The Modax Jago »

YES

Countless hours lost importing one by one until I realized you could drag drop. Now just the constant clicking.

Would all be solved with a multi item importer. Just saying.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Did you noticed there is no dialog on 6.2?
:D
thanks, mike.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel