Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com
Moderators: Fahim, Distinct Sun, Víctor Paredes, erey, Belgarath, slowtiger
- Posts: 311
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:44 pm
- Location: UK - London-ish
It would be REALLY handy to be able to scale bones in 'X' as well as the 'Y' dimension.
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:32 am
- Location: Australia, Victoria, Morwell
Add my vote to this one.
Something like the volume-preserving Alt-scaling on vector layers, while using bones, would be a nice option - easier bone-based squash-and-stretch.
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:34 pm
- Location: Costa Rica
Please, don't forget a style dialog where I can set the scaling numerically!