Blend Morph

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

GCharb

Blend Morph

Post by GCharb »

Hello all

More a suggestion then a feature request here.

As it is, you create actions then you can morph them with Blend Morph, this is fine.

The thing is, you need to click OK on each frame, which is also ok, but, it would make things easier and for a better workflow, in my humble opinion, if the Blend Morph panel could stay open at all time and key would register on the fly.

Also, after you click ok, the sliders reverse back to zero, instead of staying at the choosen value, making the process tedious, again, in my humble opinion, since you cannot revert to the default position for a single slider but the whole morph at the time with the default slider.

So say, I create a few facial expression actions, then I open the Blend Morph panel, I go to frame one, play with the sliders to create an expression, the keys are set automaticaly, then I go to frame 3, then play again with the sliders to create another pose etc.

When I go back to frame 1, the sliders would be at the same place, making it easier to make modifications, at least easier then it is now, since the sliders all revert back to zero and you can only reset the pose with the default slider.

As it works at the moment, if I want to make a modification to a morph, I open the panel, revert the whole thing, click ok, then open the panel again and start over.

I hope this sounds better to you all then it does to me! :)

G
crsP

Post by crsP »

Yes, I agree on the Morph panel staying up. When I tried the demo it seemed more logical to have it that way [like the bone constraint panel] so you could blast through with lip sync or such like.