Mouth wont stay on face..

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

tempemonkey

Mouth wont stay on face..

Post by tempemonkey »

I have Anime Studio Debut and Pro and I find that when I move the bones in the head, the mouth doesn't move with it. Any advice?

I also notice that when I sync audio with the mouth on Debut, it works, but in pro, it doesn't... Any advice?

Either I don't know what I am doing, or this program is buggy...

Thanks in advance.
heyvern

Re: Mouth wont stay on face..

Post by heyvern »

tempemonkey wrote:I have Anime Studio Debut and Pro and I find that when I move the bones in the head, the mouth doesn't move with it. Any advice?
Need more info. Probably a layer or point binding issue but couldn't say for sure.
I also notice that when I sync audio with the mouth on Debut, it works, but in pro, it doesn't... Any advice?
Can you be more specific than "it doesn't work". There is no info in that statement to go on. "It works" for me but that doesn't mean anything to you. :)
Either I don't know what I am doing, or this program is buggy...
Assume the first one BEFORE saying it is buggy. So many people say it's a bug before they know for sure. I find this to be a "lazy" excuse and it serves no purpose other than to piss off the developers or to vent your frustration on someone else. If in fact there IS a bug that will come out if we know more information about the specific issue you are having.

It would be like me saying to you, "Either you made a simple mistake or you are a mentally challenged idiot." :) I am NOT implying you are an idiot and it is probably a matter of user error, but you can see the correlation.

-vern.
tempemonkey

Post by tempemonkey »

I realize that I posted this in the wrong section, I will repost it in tips and techniques.....
Thanks