New Sub-forum request

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

3deeguy

New Sub-forum request

Post by 3deeguy »

I would like to see a "What's New" subforum that lists the most recent posts and replies. I've seen it used in another forum where the newest posts from the other subforums remain for several days. I think forum members would like it.
Cheers, Larry
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: New Sub-forum request

Post by Víctor Paredes »

3deeguy wrote:I would like to see a "What's New" subforum that lists the most recent posts and replies. I've seen it used in another forum where the newest posts from the other subforums remain for several days. I think forum members would like it.
I don't know if that works for you, but you can click on "view unread posts" in the main forum webpage, that automatically make a list of the topics with posts you haven't read.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
3deeguy

Post by 3deeguy »

Thanks, Selgin. I can scan topics more quickly when they are listed that way.
Cheers, Larry
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

3deeguy wrote:Thanks, Selgin. I can scan topics more quickly when they are listed that way.
Yes :)
I have that link in my bookmarks, so I always visit the forum through it
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel