Separate keyframes for every bone.

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

cucumihai

Separate keyframes for every bone.

Post by cucumihai »

As far as know this doesn't exists (please tell me I'm wrong) and I think it'll be a very usefull feature.
Having separate keyframes for every bone in a rig will give you more control and if you go back to tweak some keyframes you actually can and You can also change the interpolation mode for different bones, I often need this.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: Separate keyframes for every bone.

Post by Víctor Paredes »

The red line in the timeline can help with that.
It shows only the keyframes of the selected bones (or points).
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

You can also isolate bones by color so they show up in their own channel on the timeline.
cucumihai

Post by cucumihai »

That's a great idea, although it would've been easier if the option was already there for you (just click a drop-down arrow and all the bones for that layer will appear on separate channels) instead of doing steps to get there.
But atleast there is an option ....not for me because i don't have the latest version but I might get it just for the posibility to label bones by color so they have their own channel.

Thank you guys for your ideas!