Where are all the tutorials?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DK

Where are all the tutorials?

Post by DK »

I had to re-install Moho today and went to look at the tutorials but there appeared to be only a few available from the help file. Are the tutorials completed yet? If so where can i download them? (sorry,...I've probably missed something along the way).

D.K
Hiddicop

Post by Hiddicop »

I don't know whats wrong, but incase something is wrong I'll let it over to Lost Marble.

But I just want to mention that the help-files can also be found att the following adress, just in case you need them quickly:
http://www.lostmarble.com/moho/manual/index.html
DK

Post by DK »

Thanks Hiddicop
I wonder if there is a zip file available for the tutorials?

D.K
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Are you looking for the tutorial .moho files, or the tutorial walkthroughs in the manual?

The tutorial .moho files are located in the Moho program folder:

.../Moho/Tutorials

On Windows this is typically:

C:\Program Files\Moho\Tutorials

On Mac OS this is usually:

/Applications/Moho/Tutorials

The tutorial walkthroughs (the textual descriptions) should be in the manual. On the left side of the manual (the table of contents), click the Tutorials links to expand that section, and then go to the tutorials that you're interested in, "Basics", "Drawing", "Bones", etc.

Sorry if that didn't really help, but I'm having trouble understanding exactly what files seem to be missing?
DK

Post by DK »

Hi LM.
Thanks for the the answer....but i re-downloaded the entire Moho install and everythings fine....for some reason half of the tutorials from the earlier re-install of Moho were not active links just headings in the tutorial section of the help file.

D.K
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Hmm, that could have happened if you installed one of the beta version before the manual was finished. Otherwise, I have no idea...
bupaje

Post by bupaje »

You have any new security software or security updates recently? I know the index of the help file uses javascript and the last XP upgrade makes it generate a warning -you might see a yellow bar at the top of IE if this is what you have as well and you have to click on it and 'allow active content.' Unfortunately seems you need to do that each time unless you loosen up the security settings a bit which I don't want to do ....