Over a month passed... And ASP7 still not work!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

In this economic climate I'm sure sales are not what they used to be. I keep getting offers on upgrading ToonBoon for very low prices.
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

Yep the ToonBoom spam attack is relentless. It's raining ToonBoom emails. The last one I got was "special offer extended." Sheesh.
realsnake

Post by realsnake »

madrobot wrote:Yep the ToonBoom spam attack is relentless. It's raining ToonBoom emails. The last one I got was "special offer extended." Sheesh.
what i want to say is bind this austrailain son of a bitch and chuky before they gets heart!! :D
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

realsnake wrote:
madrobot wrote:Yep the ToonBoom spam attack is relentless. It's raining ToonBoom emails. The last one I got was "special offer extended." Sheesh.
what i want to say is bind this austrailain son of a bitch and chuky before they gets heart!! :D
And what I'd like to say is, try to use better English before ranting! (or at least, put rants through a spell-checker first...). Nothing disappoints like a poorly constructed rant. Why, it makes me want to rant...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
chucky

Post by chucky »

Hey , what I say? :oops: :P
erikk

Post by erikk »

Well, they said they had no idea when the problem might be fixed. So I've arranged for a refund on 7.0. Without them taking out that $9.95 charge they want for refunds. So when this problem gets fixed, I'll probably upgrade again. As it is, the broken switch interpolations made it impossible for me to move my workflow to 7. Maybe if they see enough refunds, they'll address these problems and not release software that is clearly still in the beta stage.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

chucky wrote:Hey , what I say? :oops: :P
Ha ha! No, I quoted realsnake, and your quote was just buried in there. It's not all about you, you know... :shock:
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?