Plastic Animation Paper Pro 4.0 released for FREE!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

InfoCentral

Plastic Animation Paper Pro 4.0 released for FREE!

Post by InfoCentral »

PAP Pro 4.0 is released for free:

We, the PAP developers feel it is time for us to look ahead, and explore what the next generation of PAP should look like, and how it should work. We currently have no time frames for the development work, and we're looking for partners to help us develop it. Please email us with any input you have at ideas(at)plasticanimationpaper(dot)dk.

In the meantime, we want to thank our loyal supporters and the animation community. We are therefore from today releasing our latest and greatest edition (PAP:Pro 4.0) for free. This version is for Windows only, and will not require any registration or purchase. You are free to use it on as many PCs as you want, for anything you want (home, school, professional). We offer this release with no support except for what you can find in the old website. New users make sure to check out our tutorials.

Happy animating! Enjoy.

Our sincerest thanks,
Jakob and Niels, the PAP developers

http://www.plasticanimationpaper.dk/

How nice. Grab it for FREE now!
InfoCentral

FREE Tutorials

Post by InfoCentral »

12 Lessons for users of Plastic Animation Paper 4.0

These tutorials will take you through the workings of Plastic Animation Paper (PAP) by practical examples. Basic knowledge of animation in general is assumed. This text is split up into lessons, which must be completed one at a time. If you are already familiar with the interface and basics of PAP you may skip ahead to Lesson 2 or Lesson 3. But be warned about skipping ahead - even very experienced PAP animators may miss some nifty little trick they didn't know of! (Well, maybe not in the first lesson!)

All lessons have been rewritten for PAP 4.0 (PAP:Home & PAP:Pro).
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

Thanks for this, although it has already been announced before and should really be posted in 'Other Software' section :)
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

If you own a table and want a good program to draw with but don't want to spend the $$$ than this is a no brainer! OTOH, Autodesk, Corel, and ToonBoom all have nice dedicated software for drawing with your table and they would love to sell it to you.
kphgraphics

Post by kphgraphics »

Thanks, downloaded and checking it out now.
camino1961

Post by camino1961 »

Thank you. This looks like great software and I will try to integrate it with ASP.
Chill ya'll
camino1961 at http://www.camino1961.com
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Still available and still FREE. Good program for graphic table users.
JaMike

Post by JaMike »

Did they find someone to help them develop their ideas further?
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

I haven't a clue but from what I see the website hasn't changed a bit. I would say they released it public and moved on to something else.

Still a very good program for drawing with a table if you don't want to spend a lot of money. If you don't care then there are plenty of them out there to take a few hundred off your hands.
JaMike

Post by JaMike »

InfoCentral wrote:If you don't care then there are plenty of them out there to take a few hundred off your hands.
:lol: Too late, I already bought TV Paint.

(which I'm very happy with, btw)
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

PAP is the best free alternative to TVPaint :)