newbie question

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

netta628

newbie question

Post by netta628 »

hi everyone this is my first post. I was wondering if anime studio pro 7 can produce good quality animation like Naruto, bleach, and death note. I can draw realistic things pretty good and i recently hopped back on the wagon with learning anime/manga again and i wanted a program that will save me time. I am planning on creating a mini web series for youtube for fun and to gain more knowledge with animation in general, so please let me know if anime studio can help with producing quality animations such as bleach and naruto thank you

sorry for my poor english :)
Imago

Post by Imago »

You can produce animation of every level with anime studio, you just have to learn how to use it.
There are many animation tecniques can be used on ASP7, like frame-by-frame, cut-out, rotoscoping and interpolation.
If you search on the web, especially on Youtube and others video hosting services, you can find many examples.
If you will make a cartoon like Bleach or Naruto, the only things you need are your drawing abilities and some ASP knownledge.
The first thing you must do are read the user guide. It will explain you the basics. For advanced things you can ask here, you can find a lot of experienced animators.
Ah... I almost forgot!
Welcome to the forum! :wink:
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
netta628

Post by netta628 »

Wow thank you for the welcome and the advice! I will surely buy it now! Thanks
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
netta628

Post by netta628 »

wow that's very good!..I hope to be half as good as him, but i need to work on my cartoon drawings more. It's wierd how you can draw somethings good but you can't draw other stuff even half as good, like for me I can draw realistic people but i can't draw anime/manga very good lol

here is one of my works: http://twitpic.com/photos/iNettaTheArtist
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Welcome to the forum.
For own experience i can say AS let you procuce professional anime characters thanks to its usefull drawing tools.
They work different but dont let that intimidates you, you just get used to them.
gamester

Post by gamester »

I am also new with AS. And I CANT draw. Serioulsy. I cant. With AS pro, I can and have.

And you can export broadcast quality and in between. Quality is as good OR bad as you want it.

And even tho Im a newb here too, welcome.