Cartoons for TV

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

shift

Cartoons for TV

Post by shift »

Does anyone know any cartoons on TV done with Anime Studio? 6Teen is definitely bone rigged but not sure it's Anime Studio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-m3Y0lBGd4
sour_jax

Post by sour_jax »

6Teen is done with something called Harmony made by ToonBoom. Not sure about Rushzone: Guardians of the Core, though. I would be interested in seeing some of the setups that some of the TV shows like 6Teen uses, like my post your setup thread.
The best things in life are free! Salvation, being the greatest!

Visit http://www.handbookforlife.com
TudoR

Post by TudoR »

If you go at my youtube channel you will see a demo reel of my TV show called Animat Planet Show. It was a Romanian animated show wich ran 7 seasons from 2005 to 2008 until we were censored. You can also see Videos and other work done in AS. Cheers!

TudoR
www.youtube.com/tudorberula
TudoR
shift

Post by shift »

sour_jax wrote:6Teen is done with something called Harmony made by ToonBoom. Not sure about Rushzone: Guardians of the Core, though. I would be interested in seeing some of the setups that some of the TV shows like 6Teen uses, like my post your setup thread.
In the case of 16teen. Isn't ToonBoom and AS comparable in terms of what they can output?
shift

Post by shift »

TudoR wrote:If you go at my youtube channel you will see a demo reel of my TV show called Animat Planet Show. It was a Romanian animated show wich ran 7 seasons from 2005 to 2008 until we were censored. You can also see Videos and other work done in AS. Cheers!

TudoR
www.youtube.com/tudorberula
You did Animat with AS?
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

Check Freakishkids works, they are truly amazing.
hothead

Post by hothead »

I Wish AS Output quality look pretty like TB output quality oh and drawing tools then i wont be confuse on which to major my career on
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

hothead wrote:I Wish AS Output quality look pretty like TB output quality
Personally, I work in HD and full HD with no problems. What problem do you have with output quality?
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
PARKER

Post by PARKER »

You can get high quality results with AS hothead, i dont see the problem.
hothead

Post by hothead »

yes i know but remember both of you are expert in AS. RBG code are different in TB
Vagabond

Post by Vagabond »

@hothead
Outputting good quality in AS took me a minute to understand. Even now I still get some dark images or I might get artifacts like halos from my soft edge shapes but that's my ignorance not AS. There is definitely a learning curve. Keep at it. Don't be so hot headed... I mean, impatient. :)
hothead

Post by hothead »

lol...