Lowrestv

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jaakay

Lowrestv

Post by jaakay »

Is there anyone on the forum that is still in touch with Heyvern from Lowrestv.

I bought a 3 month subscription yesterday, as I wanted to watch the Bone tutorials. I sat for a few hours waiting for the activation email to arrive - it didn't. I then came to the forum to see if I could find out anything, which is how I have become aware that the site has not been functional for a long time.

It is clear the Heyvern is a respected member of the forum, however, I don't understand why, if he has decided he does not have time to run the site, that he has not taken it down, or put up a message to alert prospective customers that they can not subscribe at present. As it is, there is no such message and worse, the Buy Now buttons are still active.

Does anyone know how I can get a refund or some tutorials for the money I have spent. PayPal tell you to get in touch with the seller to arrange a refund, which I have done, however I don't think that the lowrestv emails are working.

Any help would be much appreciated. :(
Genete

Post by Genete »

I've sent' him a pm via skype.
-G
jaakay

Post by jaakay »

Thank you so much for your help!
kevin

Post by kevin »

Heyvern really needs to kill that site.
jaakay

Post by jaakay »

Hi Genete,

Have you heard anything from Heyvern as yet?
Genete

Post by Genete »

Nothing. To tell the truth I ping him twice at non day time where he is living. I'll try to contact him again.
-G
jaakay

Post by jaakay »

Genete, thanks so much. I am not sure how I will be able to get a refund if I can't get hold of him, as PayPal ask for you the customer, to contact the seller to arrange the refund, but as you can see, no joy there. Also, Paypal has the same email address as a contact for him that I have.

This is so not a good look and has made me very reluctant to register or buy any subscriptions online again.
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Try sending him a message here. It might go to his current email also.

Dale
jaakay

Post by jaakay »

Thanks for the suggestion, but I have already done that a few days ago.
Genete

Post by Genete »

Already ping him again using Skype. It is weird because now it is a normal local time (17:35). I wish he is OK :(
-G
Matsuemon

Post by Matsuemon »

Hey I know what you mean. I joined his site a few months ago, and some of the videos weren't working properly. I wrote him a couple times but never heard back from him. He still got my money, though. It's a shame, too, because he has a lot of info to impart about the program. I think he needs to take his site down or at least remove the option to join for money.
Brooke

LOWRESTV SCAM

Post by Brooke »

I also bought the 3 month on site access to the Lowrestv videos on the 4th June.
I am currently processing a dispute with paypal. DO NOT PUT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE. I don't usually just buy things from websites I stumble upon but it did look legit especially as he has been promoted by Anime Studio Pro, and has a youtube channel which I also tried to contact. NONE OF HIS EMAILS ARE FUNCTIONING.

I'm currently pursuing getting my money back especially if paypal are aware of previous incidents. I know it's not much money but we are living in a recession (UK) and its the principle.

I'm an Anime newbie and have just joined this site. This place looks really helpful so hopefully I'll be on track with this software in no time - it certainley is far superior to flash anyhow. So far it feels more like flash and after effects combined :)

Brooke

Ammended:
Also just found this very same topic posted on another animation site I have looked at http://www.kelleytown.com/forum/animato ... s=lowrestv
It looks like Vernon or should I say Vermin has been scamming since 2010 - Shame on Him !
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Vern never seem like the kind of person to scam anyone. A very smart person doesn't need to rip off others

Vern might not be around at all? When was the last time any one has seen a post from him? Anywhere? The last thing I remember is he said something about getting a job that will take up most of his time, but he hasn't posted here in a very long time.

Dale
Brooke

response

Post by Brooke »

To the above comment

Most of the best scammers are clever....Thats how they scam you :)

....Even though I am peeved, and do not know personally of Vern..I do hope his non communication is not due to any health issues etc.

I've made my points, and am not here to slag anyone off. I just think it would have been "Clever" to not process peoples money, or better still remove that part of the site as I am not the only one who has been burned. It does seem somewhat odd to still enable payments and be in receipt of those payments regardless of how nice, clever or personable you are. Fraud is fraud. Advertising something that no longer exists or is available as a commodity is intentionally ensnaring customers.
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

Vern has actually logged on to his You Tube account in the last 2 weeks.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu