What do you want to see on Content Paradise

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Runfunky

What do you want to see on Content Paradise

Post by Runfunky »

Hello all,

I've been away for a while, but back up and running to sell on Content Paradise (again).

I'm curious, as far as 2D content is concerned, what kind of downloadable content would you like to see more of? I apologize ahead of time if this was already addressed in another thread.

Best regards.

http://www.contentparadise.com/productD ... x?id=19861
Last edited by Runfunky on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joelsquare

Post by Joelsquare »

Hi there,

I can't speak for everyone, but I know for hobbyists like myself I'd love to see more elements / components vs. full characters or sets.

There is a distinct lack of handsets, for example. I recently created a character, and was about to tear what's left of my hair out from trying to make hands. Giving up, I went to Content Paradise to see if there were hand sets, and I was surprised that there were only like 2 or 3 options.

So for untalented hacks like myself, I'm looking for shortcuts that expedite the process and still give me the feeling that I made something.

Best,
Joel
Runfunky

Post by Runfunky »

Hi Joel - Good to know, I'll definitely keep this in mind. I appreciate the feedback.

I completely agree with you though. I believe the site can really use a lot more components/building blocks. That's not to diminish the effort and quality of other contributors putting out fully realized characters. But for the experienced artist, you may only require those certain elements and then fill in the rest for yourself. And as you said, still have the feeling you created it, ground up, with only a little assistance.

Take care,
Brent
kellz5460

Post by kellz5460 »

the easiest way to learn to draw hands is by taking a picture of your own and tracing it-

break down the hand shape into basic shapes- the palm is a rectangle and each finger is smaller rectangle
OMG make it stop!
Matsuemon

Post by Matsuemon »

Well, they've got a lot of good stuff on CP. But if I personally would love to see a good horse model on there for AS. I"ve been putting off creating one of my own for a western project I have in mind. Seems like it will be hard work =P