Noise speed

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DK

Noise speed

Post by DK »

Is there any way to adjust vector noise speed?

D.K
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

No. But the issue has come up recently, so this is something that has moved up in the priority list.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Lost Marble wrote:this is something that has moved up in the priority list.
:shock: WOW!!! I've been waiting for that too and it's a pleasure to heard this! :D :D :D THANKS LM! :D
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

...By the way, another think that I've been wonder is if could be a way to "customice" that noise, I mean, the form of the noise, based in a greyscale image (i.e.) or in a miniature pattern, to get different kind of distortion, more horizontal, or more vertical, or more squared (for "pixelated" effects like the Mario Bross of the left) ...Could be this possible and anybody more could be interested in a feature like this? Well, only a recent idea... :roll: THANK YOU!
DominiqueBray

Post by DominiqueBray »

Lost Marble wrote:No. But the issue has come up recently, so this is something that has moved up in the priority list.
Hmm... Sorry to dig up this old topic but... What happened to this priority list item ? We are late january 2010 and we still can't change the noise speed... or maybe I just did not find where this feature is hidden ?
________
No2 vaporizer
Last edited by DominiqueBray on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
DK

Post by DK »

Yes....I agree! Variable noise speed would simplify a lot of things in AS! Surely this requests priority should be at the TOP of the todo list by now. 5 years :shock:

Cheers
D.K
Jean_R

Post by Jean_R »

2015 Rendez-vous !!! :twisted: