New online class taught by Chad Troftgruben

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Fahim

New online class taught by Chad Troftgruben

Post by Fahim »

Just wanted to pass this information along to you.

Need help on animating a head turn in Anime Studio? This new online eProf class, taught by Chad Troftgruben, will teach you two ways to create the effect!

With the eProf platform, you can interact with the instructor and fellow students using a web camera, microphone and keyboard, bringing a truly interactive classroom experience straight to your work or living space. This will be the first of many classes on this new exciting platform!

Class begins Friday, September 28th at 1:00 PM MDT and will last for about one hour. Limited seating is available.

To sign up, go to the class page: http://eprof.com/courses/72-creating-a- ... udio-pro-9.

For more information on eProf and the sign up process, check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YY7PBu79vE

Regards,

Fahim
madrobot

Re: New online class taught by Chad Troftgruben

Post by madrobot »

Tried to sign up for this 6 hours before it started but there were technical issues (no confirmation email to authorise account creation.) :(

Let me know how it was and please if there's a recording of it. Doesn't look like there is from what I can gather on the site.
marked4life

Post by marked4life »

I simply couldn't make it for the scheduled time.
If there was a recording made that would be great, even if it wasn't free.
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Not enough lead time. Just found out and its already over... :?
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group
Dean

Post by Dean »

I just bought the pro version of AS 9 a week ago but have watched a number of Chad's vid tutorials over the last few weeks and I can say that it has saved a ton of frustration with the program. Chad is a great teacher, at least from a beginners standpoint.

However, as a beginner, I would want to be able to access repeated viewings of this class. As a beginner, I can't always remember all the detailed things about a certain topic and need to review certain sections of a vid before I really understand it If the online classes offer reviewing, it would certainly be a plus!
ThatsNotAllFolks

Post by ThatsNotAllFolks »

Chad's tutorials are what caused me to lean toward purchasing Anime Studio instead of ToonBoom. I love his tutorials. He explains things very well.