help with scene and other misc..

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mwtoons

help with scene and other misc..

Post by mwtoons »

My question is...Can you make a new scene in Moho like you can in say, flash? I am working on some screen tests for a new animation. I am making my charecters in Moho (drawing by hand first, scanning in, then tracing with Moho) and trying to run them through some simple motions. I have been making seperate file for each shot. I know I could just add to the time line, but that can get confusing. I like to break each shot up into a scene if I can.

If I can't do seperate scenes, what are some of you guys doing?

You can see one of my clips here.

http://members.cox.net/mwtoons/movies/submohotst.mov

This is my first charecter in motion. I am working with particles to make him "splash" in and out of the water. I will add that in once I have it looking right.

My charecters are simple...drawing isn't my strong point, but I love animation. I took a drawing class a while back, and I purchased Preston Blair's "animation". I have been practicing coping his sketches to try and improve my drawing.

thanks guys,

mw
genericdave

Post by genericdave »

Moho doesn't have any sort of scene system that I know of. I might be possible to do each of your scenes in a different file, grouping everything together, and then import each scene as a moho object and line them up in a master file.

Okay that probably didn't make any sense, but I'll just move on anyway. My method is to do all my animation in moho and export it to swf and import it in Flash so I can make use of Flash's scenes.
This signature is not clever by any means...
pintman

Post by pintman »

As I know Scenes are not supported in Moho - not yet. Have a look at http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2133

At the moment I seperate Scenes in files, do the animation and merge them back into one big file by video editing. Its not the best way but it works.
bakera.de - home sweet home
bulb-publications.de - films sweet films