Help ??? Shape Future of Anime Studio & Forum

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

*E* ed Too 2

Re: Help ??? Shape Future of Anime Studio & Forum

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

InfoCentral wrote:
chucky wrote:Hey Ed,
glad to see your video, I hope it demonstrates your purpose to your detractors a little.
There you go Ed, you have one admirer. I OTOH am not.

Hey * Infocentral *... got that ........ a long..... long..... long..... long time ago.

BUT~ That's ok.... LATRALism... does also tend... to twist conservative minds.
AND / BUT~ nice to see you giving yourself a chance and .... another look... @ those > that are at least curious enough to .... to click on the topic, even if not exactly overjoyed with my misbegotten efforts.

REGARDS
*E* ed Too 2
SO ! For what wake *eye* upon Ruddy rock ?
Muddy Minglish ~ one answer ~ crowing Cock !
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

ponysmasher wrote:My curiosity got the better of me so I looked up your video and wow... Acid is one hell of a drug. :shock:
What in the "cotton pickin ninny muggins" was that? :shock: If I did drugs, I would need downers to come off of what I just watched. :|

On the bright side, I would say you're creative. Just try creating something that people on earth would like to see. I'm sure you can. ;)
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

HEY- CHUCKY

}}}} Anyway the animation itself does express the areas you would like to see developed.
I notice you use some kind of performance based techniques, photographic material and compositing.
So I assume you would like some improvements with the capture system and maybe masking ?

I didn't see the entire video, flash crashed.
It's nice to see mysteries unfolding though.

Don't lose your 'Ed'
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thanks for that, and close are *u* ... but no banana, hey,hey :D

*** Closer would be ~ *Me THE -IDIOT ! Please, please please me ****

It's the reason I haven't tried very hard to use the standard tools. FOR~ like all of the beginners I've seen here... that's exactly... the way I feel / felt whenever I opened up this app.
AND~ I AM LOOKING FOR ~ Those like *u* ( fully competent ) to consider *me* that way. For as I've said over and over and over again... I like both this app and it's 2D limitations ( and yes I like the 3D addition as well )
WHAT~ I'm having difficulty in getting across ~ Is that *THAT ATTITUDE*~ is exactly what ever *expert* feels .... whenever confronted with someone trying to use a tool that to them is *now easy*.... and yet.... rather than say
* F-Idiot * do this !, ...
Did you do that ? ... yes ? ...
Well good, now do this....
................................................ *** Know what I mean ? ***

That's not say, that that is always the best way to teach or in fact learn ( the oh so many *idiot* books tho' may wish to differ however)
Nor~ would I want you experts to just do that... * A Visual look at those tools and how *U* best use them.... I see as a fundamental part too... of attitude... wanting to make *it* easy for.... *IDIOT*... such as I

REGARDS
*E* Ed Too 2
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

Hey ED, you seem a bit down. I'm not sure what's up with all the "idiot" phrases and so forth? Anyways, you seem to be doing fine. It's just the style is very odd. I would say tone down the oddness a bit and have an actual punch line and all will be good.

The video I just watched was just too odd and dragged on. I couldn't here the voice half the time due to ambient sounds being to loud. Anyways, create something new with the tips mentioned and I'm sure you'll get a better response. ;)
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

J. Baker wrote:Hey ED, you seem a bit down. I'm not sure what's up with all the "idiot" phrases and so forth? Anyways, you seem to be doing fine. It's just the style is very odd. I would say tone down the oddness a bit and have an actual punch line and all will be good.

The video I just watched was just too odd and dragged on. I couldn't here the voice half the time due to ambient sounds being to loud. Anyways, create something new with the tips mentioned and I'm sure you'll get a better response. ;)

THANKS J Baker,

I do take your point~ ( and you're right Noise- is off putting ) AND~ i did think at the time that it would be better to redo than post BUT~ Back ground sounds is an issue,* i Think *... to final presentation of most animations. AND~ whilst I have risked the annoyance of you and others, I could see no other way than to post.... and ... try to get an opportunity ( as now ).... to highlight.... * sounds*.... as an Issue.

If however, any real interest is shown.... I will put more effort into.... tickling.... a more pointed presentation out of myself

REGARDS
*E* ed Too 2
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

I'm not annoyed. Also, while the style of this animation isn't going to reach the masses, I wouldn't call it a loss. You may not get the response that you may have expected but who cares. As long as you enjoy what you are doing, that's all that counts. But if you want more responses in your favor, talking squirrel belly isn't going to get it. The animation style is just odd, that's it. I do have to admit, I chuckled at the squirrel nuts. ;)
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

J. Baker wrote:I'm not annoyed. Also, while the style of this animation isn't going to reach the masses, I wouldn't call it a loss. You may not get the response that you may have expected but who cares. As long as you enjoy what you are doing, that's all that counts. But if you want more responses in your favor, talking squirrel belly isn't going to get it. The animation style is just odd, that's it. I do have to admit, I chuckled at the squirrel nuts. ;)

Thanks J Baker.... much appreciated.

" I must admit that i chuckled too when i first saw that picture. "
BUT~ I am using it's *belly talk* for more than just one reason. In fact most of what I do has more that one reason to it~ and if you stay tuned ~ around midday tomorrow (uk time) .... Hour 96 since 1st post >>> i will have and post a more fuller explanation ( fuller in my sense -of course ), AND~ yes... that is taking you and your " i wouldn't call it a loss " position... to heart.

Perhaps you and or Pony Smasher could / would be so good as to link it , as Pony Smasher... did the 1st time... for easy access.
~~~ I am still locked into trying to get the *Powers* that be >>> to consider.... applying *their-tongues*... to this and the questions I raised .... on that 1st post here.

REGARDS
*E* ed Too 2
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

*E* ed Too 2 wrote:Hey * Infocentral *... got that ........ a long..... long..... long..... long time ago.
I don't think you have been here that long. :roll:
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

HOUR 96.

WELL~ for it's worth, I've loaded another video *** Forum Torque 2 *** in the hopes that just maybe more than one or two will feel... that torque / talk ... is the or rather one of the main purposes to this section of this forum.

Forlorn~ possiably ,,, no definitively .... BUT~ as I've already said, the excercise was to not only communicate here but also to see if I could, in my own strange way, get to look @issues > quite a few of you seem to like clicking on, such as.... *** We need more tutorials *** .

BUT ~ truth said.... no one seems to really wants to bother to put a simple thing like an explaining~ video .... aimed at showing either *new-tutorialists* or even SmithMicro.... just what and or why... and or where.... some improvement could be made.
*** JUST.... well.... what ? ***

REGARDS
*E* ed Too 2

SAD, SAD !!!!!
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

*E* ed Too 2 I assume you got permission from Chucky to use his animation in your video?
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

AmigaMan wrote:*E* ed Too 2 I assume you got permission from Chucky to use his animation in your video?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Re: Referencing for animation

Postby neeters_guy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:53 pm
Generally, reference is "transformed" in the process. That's when something becomes original. Artists use reference all the time. In the old days, it was called a morgue. You can't possibly know how to draw every object that's ever existed.

Using references is fine. However, slavishly copying another work is something else entirely.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hello AmigaMan,

Of course not !
Do you think I would go to the bother of *tickling* this forum..... and not tackel an *issue* that needs *tickling*?.

In His case.... it's his slippery *class* response.
~ Seems he thinks *down under* is a place called Oz .... AND>>> not an attitude .... many, many, many poor people suffered under.

REGARDS
*E* ed Too 2
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Of course not !
Do you think I would go to the bother of *tickling* this forum..... and not tackel an *issue* that needs *tickling*?.
In that case you've committed copyright theft. That IS NOT 'reference' that is outright theft. If you are incapable of coming up with your own idea's then I recommend you persue something other than animation. As you seem to find animation so difficult and you are incapable of following the tutorials that are out there (and there are hundreds) then this seems the most sensible option. Have you worked through all the tutorials that come with the software? I know 9 year olds that have followed and created great animations following these excellent tutorials. You say you are 60 years old so I should think you ought to be of atleast equal intelligence to a 9 year old.

By the way, I am not all that far behind you age wise. I'm not a "jerky jerky jerky Turkey youngster" or whatever childish statement you make on your video and I've somehow (yes, it's remarkable I know) managed to work out how to use Anime Studio. Atleast learnt enough of it to be able to do what I want with it anyway.
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

postby AmigaMan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Of course not !

In that case you've committed copyright theft. That IS NOT 'reference' that is outright theft. If you are incapable of coming up with your own idea's then I recommend you persue something other than animation.

HELLO Amigaman

:lol: * Mental's Instant *picture* ... section
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
ouch, ouch, ouch & ouch again.
What's with the 9yr old slant ? I take it the *standard 12yr old moronic* would have just given me too much credit ... yes?
I am hunting something *besides-animation*.... animators !.... or did that slip your mind (thought that was what everyone did on this forum ! )
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

There! An idea... of my own. {{{ Might also save on all the qouting that goes on ... too }}}

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Now Regarding.... Turkey's jerky's
~ i did say - @very least... i / we could more or less be sure that *the source* was @least centered enough to be considering *it's-own* pleasures / perspective, Didn't I ?
~ *u* taking exception,,, interesting ? It's not a common slip of tongue in Englands English.
~ *anker... being something more generic over here.
{{{ BUT then~ like so many of the thumbnails here ~ one can't even be sure one is actually even talking to a man, let alone an Englishman }}} Think *u* there may be a reason.... *Chucky~ too* ... hides behind a *Banana skin*... not a Banana mind... but a Banana skin.

Now Regarding Copyright write's
~ Of course... it's theft... ** isn't everything to layman **.
~ It seems I'm failing however, to *** point-out *** that .... more than just a few of those that have purchased this app... are not English, or even in fact English speakers, AND~ repeat ~ AND.... you, I and *all-other* English Tongues... having to go .... as the legal establisment keeps insisting we do to *them*.... leaves only *them*.... in-pocket, and still.... will leave this / that issue ... unresolved. {{{ Now *that*... I call.... *Jerkey's~ Turkey - Torque }}}
OR ARE YOU PERHAPS~~~ ALSO A LAWYER ?

Now Regarding *Chucky's*.... back too.... tutorials suggestion.
" Chucky... *u* say... new colour picker would be your *wish* from those capable of giving us one,{ You were wishing for all of us then, weren't you }."
WELL ~ May I also then take it that you use the current colour picker and are then familiar with it ?
If so~ Could you also then consider.... them that will provide *that-wish* as having no god/dam idea of what the hell..... *U* ......are on about, until you *actually~show* them ?
I KNOW ~ I could do with a *good-look* @ it.... from someone... who's not talking out of their arse... much like i would be, should i attempt to do so.

REGARDS
*E* ed Too 2
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

I actually thought it was quite hilarious
David O'Reilly would be an instant fan.
I couldn't sit through it but.

Frankly, go nuts. Making wierd $hit like that is only going to make you better.
I reckon Chuck digs it because he went to the local "avant garde" film school.
You know the one, the live action students **edited**.

I went to the snobby one. I was not popular there.
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

* MENTAL's * Instant picture section

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why thank *u* madrobot.... nicest thing ever said to me on this forum, not that I've given any other a chance... of course.

1 Question~ Did the *mad* get added by the *snobs* or was *it* a natural reaction..... thought better *refelected*.... by *u*.?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

As for what Chucky *thinks* or in fact *thunk'd* .... is to a curiosity ... to me too.

Like to know too.... know what I mean ?..... If *u* know him.... please *thunk* him for me !

REGARDS
*E* ed Too 2 to...