So I'd like to buy Anime studio Pro for the other computer..

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Francis Seven

So I'd like to buy Anime studio Pro for the other computer..

Post by Francis Seven »

So I'd like to buy Anime studio Pro for the other computer which happens to be a Mac. But I'm no longer seeing it for $99, why is that? I thought ASP 11 would be released soon, and that was why it was so cheap.

Is it still for sale anywhere for $99?
Greenlaw

Re: So I'd like to buy Anime studio Pro for the other comput

Post by Greenlaw »

I have no info regarding a sale price but, just wondering, do you actually need a second license?

The reason I ask is because a single license of ASP allows you to activate the software on three computers. I currently use a single license activated on my workstation in my studio and another activation on my mobile computer. The only restrictions are that you are the sole user of the license and you only run one copy at a given time.

We do have a second license but that's because my wife uses ASP but on her own computers.

Oh, and I believe a single license is good for either platform, Win or Mac.

G.

P.S., FYI, I like to keep the third activation as an emergency spare, in case one of my computers dies and I don't have immediate access to the other computer. The third activation will keep me going on a 'spare' computer until I can fix or replace the dead computer. After that, I can ask SM tech support if I can recover the 'lost' activation. Fortunately that's never actually happened to me with ASP, but it has happened to me with other software. If you want to permanently move a license, remember to deactivate the license before you uninstall the software.
Francis Seven

Post by Francis Seven »

Thanks for the post, Greenlaw, but I do need to buy it. I just need to find out where I can get it for the Mac at the $99 price I saw here the other day.
Droxon

Post by Droxon »

You can find some really good prices on ebay or amazon, but I have never try it though.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/201328327481?nav=SEARCH
Francis Seven

Post by Francis Seven »

Thanks, I might buy it from there. I was hoping for a digital purchase though.