Cannot render and convert Jpeg/Png into vector

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dongtime

Cannot render and convert Jpeg/Png into vector

Post by dongtime »

I tried to export my animation but "compression setting" does not appear and my AS does nothing. I tried batch export my animation but all i get is a black screen file. When I convert jpeg/png into vector, my Anime Studio freezes as well

I'm using Anime Studio Pro 11.
Do you think the problem is because I'm using windows 10?
My friend who has windows8 doesn't encounter any problem

Or do I need to download a codec or someting? if its so, where can i find it. Please help me...
wizaerd

Re: Cannot render and convert Jpeg/Png into vector

Post by wizaerd »

I cannot say as the specific issue you;re having, but I can say I'm using Windows 10 with no issues at all. So I don't believe it's an issue with the version of Windows, although it could be something specific to your version of Windows, as it's configured, or setup, or how it interacts with your hardware.
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

It sounds like the whole video framework is missing on your system.

Do you have any video editing software on the same computer?
If so, does it export without problems? If not, missing codecs might be the problem. Re-install the video software (usually they've got all necessary codecs on board), or research which codecs should be installed with your Windows version.
AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5
dongtime

Post by dongtime »

slowtiger wrote:It sounds like the whole video framework is missing on your system.

Do you have any video editing software on the same computer?
If so, does it export without problems? If not, missing codecs might be the problem. Re-install the video software (usually they've got all necessary codecs on board), or research which codecs should be installed with your Windows version.
I have Sony vegas and i can export a video with no problem. So i guess codecs is not the problem. Thanks for help.
wizaerd wrote:I cannot say as the specific issue you;re having, but I can say I'm using Windows 10 with no issues at all. So I don't believe it's an issue with the version of Windows, although it could be something specific to your version of Windows, as it's configured, or setup, or how it interacts with your hardware.
I think this might be the problem but i don't how to deal with it or fix it...
I'm using NVIDIA Geforce Experience + Windows 10. I already update it and still not fix. Got any advice or idea?
wizaerd

Post by wizaerd »

I do seem to recall having an issue with NVidia Experience when I first got Windows 10... I believe running it as an Admin allowed it to run it's update... I also had to manually download an update to the NVidia Experience application before the automatic updates would work...
dongtime

Post by dongtime »

wizaerd wrote:I do seem to recall having an issue with NVidia Experience when I first got Windows 10... I believe running it as an Admin allowed it to run it's update... I also had to manually download an update to the NVidia Experience application before the automatic updates would work...
I try reinstall and update both NVidia Experience and Anime Studio pro 11.2 with admin run and still same issue.
I also check and/or uncheck the GPU thingy in setting just in case but nothing change... Anybody got idea how to fix this?