Using a older Wacom causing crash in Windows 10

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

GregO619

Using a older Wacom causing crash in Windows 10

Post by GregO619 »

Was wondering if anyone is using a tablet with AS11 on Windows 10. I have a older Wacom Intous 3 that has served me well over the years and still works great in my draw and paint programs. But when I use the Wacom pen in AS11, I get crashes almost immediately when try to edit or draw.

With the mouse, no issues, but it is the wireless mouse that is paired up with my PC's system by the manufacturer.

Figure it is a driver issue. But wanted to see if anyone else is having issues with their drawing tablet and AS11 before I shell out cash on a new tablet.
Just getting back to doing mixed media animation and would really like to have a pen and tablet for certain frame by frame and rotoscoping effects.

Thanks,
Greg
hayasidist

Re: Using a older Wacom causing crash in Windows 10

Post by hayasidist »

is this what you're getting? viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28875&p=162928 If so, you might like to consider sending crash info to SM.
GregO619

Post by GregO619 »

Yes. Thanks for pointing me to that thread, hayasidist.
KeeCoyote

Post by KeeCoyote »

I've had this problem with my Monoprice pen tablet. My solution was taking out the screws making sure the cord leading to the usb plugin was fully connected , then putting it back together.