ASP 10 how to Mirroring frames?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Lusy

ASP 10 how to Mirroring frames?

Post by Lusy »

Hello everyone. I created a character in ASP 10 and he turns his back from the left hand.I want to turn it to the right hand. Image Image
If to copy and paste frames, how to make a symmetrical мirroring frames? It would save time on animation. Who knows how to make that?
Fuzatron

Re: ASP 10 how to Mirroring frames?

Post by Fuzatron »

If you mean you want to mirror the direction he is turning, you might try selecting your bone group and click the "flip layer horizontally" button on the top tool bar. That should add a flip key on your timeline :)
Lusy

Post by Lusy »

Fuzatron wrote:If you mean you want to mirror the direction he is turning, you might try selecting your bone group and click the "flip layer horizontally" button on the top tool bar. That should add a flip key on your timeline :)
good advice, but you still have to arrange the frame in reverse order
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Lusy wrote:
Fuzatron wrote:If you mean you want to mirror the direction he is turning, you might try selecting your bone group and click the "flip layer horizontally" button on the top tool bar. That should add a flip key on your timeline :)
good advice, but you still have to arrange the frame in reverse order
Select the keyframes you want to reverse, keep Alt pressed and drag the first or last key to scale all them. You can reverse them that way.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel