moho.smithmicro.com... seriously?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Johnny

moho.smithmicro.com... seriously?

Post by Johnny »

Whoever is calling the shots at smith micro by not allowing the early adopter discount needs to get their priorities sorted out.

Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: moho.smithmicro.com... seriously?

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Hello Johnny,
The team is working on this and it will be fixed soon.
Thank you for pointing this out and I sincerely apology for the problems this could cause to you.

-Víctor
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Naw, you guys are great, Victor. I think I may have lashed out a bit with my disappointment for early sale or an email or something. Moho 12 looks incredible and I look forward to saving up a little more than I thought to support future development.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Johnny wrote:Naw, you guys are great, Victor. I think I may have lashed out a bit with my disappointment for early sale or an email or something. Moho 12 looks incredible and I look forward to saving up a little more than I thought to support future development.
Thank you for the nice words, Johnny. We have put so much work and love on this version that it's sad some issues we can't control overshadow the release.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new version when you have the chance :)
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
KimsCreativeHub

Post by KimsCreativeHub »

yes i was wondering about the discount too? is there one coming? i just purchased the upgrade, looks so exciting! and already love the instructional vids :D
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

KimsCreativeHub wrote:yes i was wondering about the discount too? is there one coming? i just purchased the upgrade, looks so exciting! and already love the instructional vids :D
No, there's no discount planned.
I'm very happy you like the videos. Chad and Jimmy worked very hard on them and I personally gave them a lot of feedback. It was a long process, but we are all very happy about the quality of the tutorials :)
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
KimsCreativeHub

Post by KimsCreativeHub »

Víctor Paredes wrote:
KimsCreativeHub wrote:yes i was wondering about the discount too? is there one coming? i just purchased the upgrade, looks so exciting! and already love the instructional vids :D
No, there's no discount planned.
I'm very happy you like the videos. Chad and Jimmy worked very hard on them and I personally gave them a lot of feedback. It was a long process, but we are all very happy about the quality of the tutorials :)

Thanks Victor! I saw in another post where you clarified it, it is a HUGE upgrade!! happy dance, thanks again for all you do :)