Moho 12 Bugs

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

synthsin75

Re: Moho 12 Bugs

Post by synthsin75 »

onurdemirsoy, I can see that problem here.

Greenlaw, please try these steps to see if it happens for you:
1. duplicate a layer
2. move the mouse off the duplicate button, but don't click anything
3. move the mouse back over the duplicate button, again don't click

When the tool tip disappears (times out on its own) the inline naming text loses focus. This only happens for me if any tool tip shows and disappears. If you either leave the mouse over the duplicate button or move it away from any buttons, that may show a tool tip, this won't happen. In AS11 this seems to be prevented by not showing any tool tips while a text input has focus.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

No, it's just not happening with the Wacom computer. Curious (but I'm not complaining.) :)

However, I'm almost certain we stumbled into this one at work. Thanks for tracking down the possible reason. Tool tip appearance makes sense. I'll be sure to test that out at work today.

EDIT: I guess I'm not getting the tool tip near the layer region but when I move the cursor to an area where I know I'll find a tool tip, the text cursor in the box does lose focus. Not sure why it's less sensitive on my tablet computer but I can make it happen.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Just checked and it turns out they already figured out about the tool tip interference. Apparently, it's less likely to happen if you lower the cursor rather than raise it.

That's probably why I rarely saw it--I tend to move my mouse or stylus away from the text box downward. Also, since we now have Duplicate Layer under Right-Click, I almost never use the buttons at the top, so it's been less likely for me to trigger that tool tip.

Hopefully a fix is coming. :)
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Yeah, I can see the pattern: Click the button, leave the mouse near the button and start typing; tool tip pops up and interrupts typing; begin screaming. :)

Instead, just use the Right-Click version of Duplicate Layer and you should be good for now.

Also note that we now have Group With Selection under the Right-Click menu too. This feature is already awesome by itself but it will also help you avoid the tool tip interruption when naming the group.
Last edited by Greenlaw on Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

onurdemirsoy wrote:
synthsin75 wrote:onurdemirsoy, I'm working with a developer trying to sort out the update issue. What country do you live in, and can you access http://www.smithmicro.com/ ?
Hello synthsin75,

I live in Turkey. I can reach smithmicro.com. I tested it with and without a VPN (Zenmate) which is installed to my PC. Nothing changed. All versions of Anime Studio works for me but Moho doesnt update and gives an error.
Can you try again? The developer said they've tweaked something on the update server.
onurdemirsoy

Post by onurdemirsoy »

synthsin75 wrote:
onurdemirsoy wrote:
synthsin75 wrote:onurdemirsoy, I'm working with a developer trying to sort out the update issue. What country do you live in, and can you access http://www.smithmicro.com/ ?
Hello synthsin75,

I live in Turkey. I can reach smithmicro.com. I tested it with and without a VPN (Zenmate) which is installed to my PC. Nothing changed. All versions of Anime Studio works for me but Moho doesnt update and gives an error.
Can you try again? The developer said they've tweaked something on the update server.
Thank you so much. It is working now.
negroclarito

Post by negroclarito »

I have the same problem with vectors :( :(

I think sometimes happen when apply more than one or two actions to the same vector. The only way I found to solve it is to delete those points and redo with new ones... and again new actions and animate all. Very annoying
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

If you post a file we can troubleshoot it.