Puffin Rock maker commits to Moho!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

o0Ampy0o

Re: Puffin Rock maker dropping Moho?

Post by o0Ampy0o »

JaMike wrote:That's all I was saying.
That was not at all what you implied and even in your response now you attempt to accuse me of what you were doing by making something of nothing.

I don't live here so I don't see everything as it gets posted.

I originally posted what news I could find at the time. Read into that whatever you want to believe.

I have owned Anime Studio Pro since 9 and upgraded step by step up to Moho 12.

I owned Studio 7 then Animate Pro 3 and upgraded step by step up to Harmony 14

I also own TVPaint 11.

Your assumptions are dead wrong.
JaMike

Re: Puffin Rock maker commits to Moho!

Post by JaMike »

mdmodeler wrote:@JaMike - I appreciated you going back and correcting the thread. I'm glad you started this thread. The discussion was informative- no matter which direction it had headed.
Thanks md! We need all the good news we can get right now. :)
JaMike

Post by JaMike »

o0Ampy0o wrote:That was not at all what you implied and even in your response now you attempt to accuse me of what you were doing by making something of nothing.
Listen, nobody else read anything accusatory into what I said, only you. Ever heard of the Streisand Effect? If you want to keep bumping this thread to the top, go right ahead, but I don't plan to say anything else new on the subject.
o0Ampy0o

Post by o0Ampy0o »

JaMike wrote:
o0Ampy0o wrote:That was not at all what you implied and even in your response now you attempt to accuse me of what you were doing by making something of nothing.
Listen, nobody else read anything accusatory into what I said, only you. Ever heard of the Streisand Effect? If you want to keep bumping this thread to the top, go right ahead, but I don't plan to say anything else new on the subject.
What else do you keep in your pocket of denials?

Now you try to preempt a response labeling it bumping the thread because I am not here soon enough for you.

Most people don't come here everyday. There are lapses of time between most people's posts. A very small percentage is here routinely.

You lost any benefit of doubt as soon as you accused me of being a Toon Boom fanboy.

That only one person called you on your comment doesn’t mean you are innocent. Your subsequent actions have only clarified your guilt.

Streisand effect? I am Walt Disney.
JaMike wrote:...I was misinformed by someone, either by Chinese Whispers or on purpose (since my friend is tight with the Toon Boom rep)...
JaMike wrote:...I think what's put your nose out of joint is the fact that what started out as a possible pro-Toon Boom story ended up as a ringing endorsement of Moho at Toon Boom's expense...
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

o0Ampy0o wrote:That only one person called you on your comment doesn’t mean you are innocent. Your subsequent actions have only clarified your guilt.
No, it's just evident to everyone here that you have simply been instigating ever since you said:
"Just because a thought passes through your mind does not mean it is worth voicing, let alone posting on a forum."

Everyone here was interested in the news he shared, and its potential relevance to Moho. And just like JaMike, everyone was equally relieved to find out otherwise. Posters here aren't journalists. Anything relevant to animation and Moho is worth discussing...even rumors. Posting them allows others who may know better to correct any assumptions or bad info...just like asking questions to help learn anything.

Your subsequent instigating has only clarified your only real intent here.