Unable To Use Library

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

toshiyori

Unable To Use Library

Post by toshiyori »

I just got MOHO Pro 12, I tried to put a character into the "Library" all through the process, the + (Add) was never highlighted.
I watched over & over the tutorial for the New Library for MOHO. In the tutorial the + was highlighted, Also trying to generate a separate library folder was also unsuccessful !
toshiyori

Re: Unable To Use Library

Post by toshiyori »

Another reason I want to move my projects into the "Library" is because when I save the project to "Desktop" (Mac) when I reopen it some of the vectors are in error. These I have to delete and redo.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Sounds like you didn't create a custom content folder...where the user library is stored. And the messed up vectors sound like user error.
toshiyori

Post by toshiyori »

I have tried to create a "Custom Content Folder", I open Library in Windows, click on "Library" > click on > "Custom Location" this brings up my desktop and nowhere to type in a name. As I stated before: at no time is the + highlighted. I have viewed the tutorial several times without any luck !
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

The custom content folder names itself...you just pick where it is created. You don't create the custom content folder from the library.
obtusity

Post by obtusity »

As Wes said, not an OS function, it is a Moho function, nothing to do with OS libraries and custom locations.

In Moho: Edit menu, Preferences, General tab, Custom Content Folder. Set it to a location where you have write access (e.g. a subfolder in Documents).