The NEW Content Paradise

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jupitor6

The NEW Content Paradise

Post by jupitor6 »

Yes, it's coming! And I hope there's more to it than just a redesigned interface. I loved CP in the days before Smith Micro got their hands all over it. It's been down hill ever since. Let's see if they can take it back to the glory days. :D
Still doing it.
jupitor6

Re: The NEW Content Paradise

Post by jupitor6 »

Coming September 15. Let's see what's new. :D
Still doing it.
gjordan

Post by gjordan »

I hope it will be simimilar to new CSP where everyone could upload and sell his own content
My Youtube Channel / Animaciones y tutoriales
https://www.youtube.com/c/JordansDen
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mohocharacteranimators/ Moho Animators Facebook(English)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mohoproesp/ Moho Pro Facebook(Español)
jupitor6

Post by jupitor6 »

What is CSP? Share the link. :D
Still doing it.
jupitor6

Post by jupitor6 »

Now live, with some parts refreshed and some parts not. Oh well, it's Smith Micro. :roll:
Still doing it.
Ahroo

Post by Ahroo »

I'm very disappointed. Files for different software are all mixed together, especially in "Free Stuff." The sort options don't give you any way to select just the Anime Studio/ Moho files, so they are interspersed with Poser, Manga, etc. files. I'm not going to waste time looking through 24 pages of files trying to find the few that are appropriate for AS/Moho. The menu at the top of the page DOES allow you to select 2D versus 3D (for files you pay for), but again, there are 3D files mixed in (I did not check the 3D pages to see if any 2D files were incorrectly placed there) . All that hype about this wonderful new website, and they couldn't get this most basic of things right.
Telemacus

Post by Telemacus »

Very, very disappointed.
I expected some new AS/Moho content.
jupitor6

Post by jupitor6 »

Ahroo wrote:I'm very disappointed. Files for different software are all mixed together, especially in "Free Stuff." The sort options don't give you any way to select just the Anime Studio/ Moho files, so they are interspersed with Poser, Manga, etc. files. I'm not going to waste time looking through 24 pages of files trying to find the few that are appropriate for AS/Moho. The menu at the top of the page DOES allow you to select 2D versus 3D (for files you pay for), but again, there are 3D files mixed in (I did not check the 3D pages to see if any 2D files were incorrectly placed there) . All that hype about this wonderful new website, and they couldn't get this most basic of things right.
Hopefully they visit this forum and read the feedback and continue tweaking the design to perfection. The job aint done. :)
Still doing it.
jupitor6

Post by jupitor6 »

Telemacus wrote:Very, very disappointed.
Anything specific you were hoping to see, Telemacus? Anything can happen if you make a wish in public. You never know who's listening. :wink:
Still doing it.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Seems the old site did a better job of letting you search without 3D content showing up everywhere.

Also, I see no info on becoming a seller...nor any new 2D content.
drumlug13

Post by drumlug13 »

You would think that one of the exciting "new" features would be to at least update the drop down menu so it says Moho instead of Anime Studio. :?
Adam
Telemacus

Post by Telemacus »

jupitor6 wrote:
Telemacus wrote:Very, very disappointed.
Anything specific you were hoping to see, Telemacus? Anything can happen if you make a wish in public. You never know who's listening. :wink:
Nothing specific, but... I don't know, it's been a few years seeing the same characters on sale. Perhaps some new Moho characters (or at least AS11) with advanced rigs, face turns perhaps, complex actions... I don't know, something!
Many animators have characters that they'll never use anymore, Smith Micro should be more flexible letting everyone put their stuff on sale without so many obstacles. "If you're a content creator and are interested in selling your content to our user base, please make sure to contact us!". I know for a fact that several people have in the past, but never were allowed to sell their stuff. If I'm to judge from what's currently on sale since the last time I visited, that hasn't changed at all...
jupitor6

Post by jupitor6 »

synthsin75 wrote:Seems the old site did a better job of letting you search without 3D content showing up everywhere.

Also, I see no info on becoming a seller...nor any new 2D content.
I guess no invitations were sent to artists/sellers saying "We're revamping CP and would love some fresh new content to go with our relaunch." Surely that would make business sense. Regarding Seller info.. on the content pages, look at the bottom right, there is an ad banner that says "Interested In Selling Content?" Click for details. They didn't bother putting that on the Home or About page. :roll:
Still doing it.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

jupitor6 wrote:Regarding Seller info.. on the content pages, look at the bottom right, there is an ad banner that says "Interested In Selling Content?" Click for details. They didn't bother putting that on the Home or About page. :roll:
Ah, I missed that. Thanks.
chucky

Post by chucky »

drumlug13 wrote:You would think that one of the exciting "new" features would be to at least update the drop down menu so it says Moho instead of Anime Studio. :?
Yup Clip Studio is listed as Manga studio.
There is so much 'nasty' Poser stuff in there, eek.

I think they have a weird idea of paradise. :lol: