When I type In a text in my animation, it doesn't show

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

chaz

When I type In a text in my animation, it doesn't show

Post by chaz »

When I type a text into my animation, it doesn't show. It is just blank. You can move the text layer all around the place so it knows a text is there but you can't actually see the text. Makes no sense as it worked before but now it doesn't and I haven't altered any settings.
Rainer

Re: When I type In a text in my animation, it doesn't show

Post by Rainer »

I'm in no way an expert, but since no-one's replied...
You haven't given us a lot of info. What have you tried? Changing text color, changing font, moving layer to top, making layer visible, cutting pasting frame 0 keyframe? If nothing works, maybe post the file and let experts have a look.
rar313

Post by rar313 »

Same problem. Using Anime Studio Pro 11. I have tried changing colors both fill and stroke. Watched tutorial on YouTube and copied it without success. I can put a word balloon in the layer but cannot get any text to show inside. I notice that when selecting a font, it doesn't show in the search box. The search box just lets you search and then you choose the font from the list.

All other aspects of the program that I am using seem to work.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Try using the reset button in the style window and trying again.
rar313

Post by rar313 »

Thank you. Before seeing this reply, I could get the text to be visible when I right clicked on the layer and chose convert to vector. This shows the text but doesn't give the other options in the text layer dialogue box.

But when I tried a new text layer, it worked correctly. So maybe something was reset as you suggest.