Animation keeps starting from frame 322

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

chaz

Animation keeps starting from frame 322

Post by chaz »

My animation keeps starting from frame 322. It has a weird green line right on 322 on the timeline bar where it lists the frame number. I think the green line is the cause but i don't know how to remove it. Could anyone help me?
chaz

Re: Animation keeps starting from frame 322

Post by chaz »

Just sorted it! Thanks.
Greenlaw

Re: Animation keeps starting from frame 322

Post by Greenlaw »

The green line marks the beginning of your playback range and the red line marks the end. If you don't see a red line, it's because you haven't set it, in which case the range is extended to the end of the render range. Anyway, this shouldn't affect your render range...the green to red range only affects playback and preview animations. To set this range, hold down the Ctrl key and click on the timeline. A Ctrl-left click sets the green marker; Ctrl-right sets the red marker.

The render range is the gold bar. For actual renders, you probably had this range starting at 322. (Otherwise, you weren't rendering but probably making a preview animation instead.) To set the start frame of the render range you hold the Alt key and left click the set the start frame and Alt-right click to set the end frame. (You can also set this range in project settings but it's easier to do on the timeline.)