Lost Marble down?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Greenlaw

Lost Marble down?

Post by Greenlaw »

Is something wrong with the Lost Marble website? The Moho Forum is obviously still up but I'm only seeing the Lost Marble logo on the website's homepage. Just wondering.
synthsin75

Re: Lost Marble down?

Post by synthsin75 »

Some of it is still up. Just happened to have this bookmarked: http://www.lostmarble.com/moho/gallery/ ... deos.shtml
gjordan

Post by gjordan »

I remember they had some info about Papagayo but truly not check that regularly, same here only got the Logo and I got the forum because I have it bookmarket
My Youtube Channel / Animaciones y tutoriales
https://www.youtube.com/c/JordansDen
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mohocharacteranimators/ Moho Animators Facebook(English)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mohoproesp/ Moho Pro Facebook(Español)
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Greenlaw wrote:Is something wrong with the Lost Marble website? The Moho Forum is obviously still up but I'm only seeing the Lost Marble logo on the website's homepage. Just wondering.
It's been that way since the big lay off. If you go to the Smith Micro website under Moho resources and forum they have the direct link to the forum page and not the default home page. Interesting.
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Ok, thanks. I could have sworn I visited the main site recently but probably not I guess. Anyway, I was preparing a doc and inserting a link to the website when I found the site was there...but not there.

I imagine Mike's involvement with Moho is probably limited these days at best, but the fact there is still an active Lost Marble homepage (even if it is a placeholder) has me wondering if he has plans for any new (i.e., not Moho) Lost Marble products.

Not trying to stir up anything. Just curious.
Last edited by Greenlaw on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

I'm keeping lostmarble.com alive because of the forum. But since I have no involvement with Moho anymore, I decided to shut off all the other pages. (There may be some active pages still, but the homepage doesn't direct you to anything.)

I made this decision quite a while ago - I guess you're just seeing it now. I think the forum has enough value to keep it going, but I didn't want to imply that I (Lost Marble) had any real connection to Moho.

Just to be clear: Lost Marble, lostmarble.com, and this forum are owned and run by me, not Smith Micro. Smith Micro is welcome to participate on the forum (although I don't think I've seen anyone in a long time), but it's not an official Smith Micro site, and never was.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Thanks for the clarification Mike. :)
chucky

Post by chucky »

That's awesome Mike,
It's this generous attitude that has infused the forum from the start. It is noble and infectious.
You're a bloody hero mate. :D
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Cool,

Thanks for the support. Moho has been my main animation program for years. And who know maybe will run into each other again. :)

Dale