Smith Microand Moho

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Lost Marble
Site Admin

Re: Smith Microand Moho

Post by Lost Marble »

stefan wrote:The old team, we've all moved on in different directions. I miss them, and the Moho team too.
Hey, Stefan! What're you doing here? I miss you guys too. It was fun working with a team that cared about what we were building.
JetT

Post by JetT »

Has Moho been abandoned?
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

JetT wrote:Has Moho been abandoned?
I was recently in touch with the devs and informed that the next version is in the works. I can't say more than that even if I knew anything.

So, no, not abandoned.
davitfd

Post by davitfd »

We do read, care about, and discuss/debate what is said in here and the various FB groups.

Hello, my name is Davit – I’m the new product manager for Smith Micro graphics products. This is a bit of a random interjection/introduction, but I noticed this thread this morning and wanted to respond.

Development work is being done and the feedback we get from this forum and various other sources helps us create a better product. Thank you for providing it.

Good work was done by the previous teams. Our goal is to continue that.
chucky

Post by chucky »

Hi Davitfd,
Thankyou for saying hi, welcome to the forum!
I hope you are as enthused about Moho and it's capacities/possibilities as most of us here are.
I 'personally' :mrgreen: would love to see Moho take advantage of it's strengths and get more people animating actual stories and bits... and not just making head turn tutorials ;)
In fact I would love to see an end to head turn tutorials, with a no nonsense definitive method that new users can get right into so that rigging is not such a dark art for the noobies, who probably want results not endless instructionals.
It would be great if future development helped achieve that. :)
I'm sure such an outcome would get many more users.
DK

Post by DK »

Welcome Hi Davitfd.
This is the right forum for Moho for sure :) A lot of the members here go waaay back.
Cheers
D.K
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

Hi Davitfd - let me add my welcome. Good to see you here. I recognise that you need to keep many things under wraps plus a desire never to over-promise and under-deliver, but a few more "heartbeat" posts from the dev team would be good to see. And +1 to the "oh no not another head / body turn 'tutorial'" !! Welcome.
troypicou

Post by troypicou »

Oh well so much for my new head turn tutorial! Back to the drawing board. lol :D
chucky

Post by chucky »

Oh no no no.
Troy.... YOUR head turn tutorials are not just ANY head turn tutorials.
I'll happily stand in a queue for yours. :wink: :D
Bring 'em on.
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

yeah - should have made a better link back to Chucky's post and the tongue in cheek nature of it.... so much is lost in the written word :D
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Where are the head turn tutorials?
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

InfoCentral wrote:Where are the head turn tutorials?
try this link. https://www.google.com/search?q=moho+12+head+turn that gave me 220,000 results - clicking on "video" gave me 19,200… yeah so it's only google so there'll be junk in there that isn't moho 12 head turns but …
troypicou

Post by troypicou »

Lol, I know you were having fun with it. I did want to redo the one I have, it needs updating. Any suggestions are welcomed to building a better head turn in hopes of creating a more universal system.
stefan

Post by stefan »

Lost Marble wrote:Hey, Stefan! What're you doing here? I miss you guys too. It was fun working with a team that cared about what we were building.
Just stopping by to see how Modo is doing. I wish I would have spent more time with the software and the team behind it.
This is what I'm up to now:
https://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewto ... =7&t=32119
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Looks like you can get Acid Pro 7 and few other programs for $25 but time is limited. :P

Acid Pro Bundle
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group