How to: Select a shape and have Fill swatch auto-update?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Keyframer

How to: Select a shape and have Fill swatch auto-update?

Post by Keyframer »

Hi all. making progress learning Moho thanks to YT tutorials. The tuts I've been watching show when a shape containing a color is selected, the Fill swatch in the Style panel auto-updates with the color the fill already had. This makes it easy to update the color if needed. But for me, when I select a shape already on my stage, the Fill swatch doesn't update. It's a completely different color. I can use the eye dropper to select the color of my shape but I shouldn't have to. Is this not a default settings?
2 outta 3 dimensions ain't bad
Keyframer

Re: How to: Select a shape and have Fill swatch auto-update?

Post by Keyframer »

Gonna answer my own question I think....I just learned I need to use the Fill tool to select the shape, then the fill color updates with the current fill and I can adjust from there. I was trying to make a color fill that had some transparency, have more transparency. Ok I'm good. I'll be here if I need me :)
chucky

Post by chucky »

Good on ya keyframer, your generosity in helping that poor noobie is very kind. We need more people like you here. I hope they took your advice.
:mrgreen:
Keyframer

Post by Keyframer »

chucky wrote:Good on ya keyframer, your generosity in helping that poor noobie is very kind. We need more people like you here. I hope they took your advice.
:mrgreen:
LOL - it would be the first time I listened to myself :)