motion path and bezier curves in motion graph

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

zoesan

motion path and bezier curves in motion graph

Post by zoesan »

I getting a motion path with what looks like lots of joined links when moving layers (inside of folder) the video's I've watched mostly have straight lines for motion path, tried some of the interpolation choices incase that could be why, but so far no change, its a folder with vector and png file I'm wanting to move in an arc motion hence the use of bezier curves and motion graph, keyframes appear in timeline but not in motion graph, can't supply screen shots, TinyPic not operational.
Greenlaw

Re: motion path and bezier curves in motion graph

Post by Greenlaw »

Can you post using another image hosting service? There's a lot of them out there. I've used Imgur and ImageShack here when TinyPic is down.
zoesan

Post by zoesan »

Hi Greenlaw thanks for reply, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place right now, secondary monitor blew up, using ipad mini now for video training, and macbook air battery is dead, so can only run off mains, already behaving erratic but should hold out for completion of animation project Shouting At The Moon, so unless TinyPic comes back online will have to hold out for uploads as every minute of computer time away from project is battery life and will now use work around for post uploaded.
In part I'm going for it down to you and your posts on using blender to runout single frame image using PNG, (going a bit off topic) blender works fine can't get lossless setting to work though only high setting, for some reason iMovie isn't accepting, even though its H.264 in the Quicktime container, also some erratic results if continued use of blender, single black frame at end of clip and jittering, so having to re-install blender every so often, it then behaves really well and the output is quality, albeit the animation may still be questionable. Forward and Sideways.
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

tinypic is ok here.
zoesan wrote:I getting a motion path with what looks like lots of joined links when moving layers (inside of folder)
Is that a pale blueline?
zoesan wrote:keyframes appear in timeline but not in motion graph
like this?

zoesan wrote:the video's I've watched mostly have straight lines for motion path
the "chain link" blue line is how newer versions of Moho show motion. Older versions didn't show the tweens (the hollow blue squares) - so the videos you refer to are lilely to be based on older moho versions.

to see the keyframes - double click the layer translation icon. Assuming the keys are Bezier you'll now have access to the handles
zoesan

Post by zoesan »

Thanks Hayasidist yes as you described, just covered what you posted and it works fine, many thanks.