additive walk cycle

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

zoesan

additive walk cycle

Post by zoesan »

this post is open but mainly directed at Victor Parades who replied to a post titled: call me old fashioned essentially the struggle I'm having with walk cycles, and especially the additive walk cycle recently introduced in Moho;

thanks Victor, now with reference can at least have another look. I've used the additive cycle and watched you webinar countless time, but can't say I getting the same result, I have many queries, using workarounds for now, but one that is bugging me is how do I switch off additive cycle, I have a figure on frame zero, deleted additive walk cycle, in fact deleted every key frame, the transform layer tool has no key frames etc but when I move the time line the figure still moves, I'm putting this down to the use of additive cycle, as I have not encountered this before its usage, tried everything: hold, reset, finally the only thing that worked was clear animation from the drop down menu, any thoughts.
chucky

Re: additive walk cycle

Post by chucky »

Have you tried adding keys where you want it to end... like auto freeze?
zoesan

Post by zoesan »

yep that was early and obvious, can work around it, for all its misgivings the additive cycle does give good results, until it just goes on giving more additive actions as the timeline progresses, well so far for me that is, will stick with it, as its here to stay, can always resort to the more traditional (walk ruler) now that I have some reference, thanks.
chucky

Post by chucky »

Enjoy :?