Hugs and kisses for Lost Marble...

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

heyvern

Hugs and kisses for Lost Marble...

Post by heyvern »

I am so sorry but I must do this.

I have purchased many many applications over the years.

Most software companies lie lie lie lie and then lie some more. Very rarely does the promise of the product live up to the reality.

The burger you buy never looks like the picture on the menu. Lately I have been frustrated by this "reality" of product marketing...

Moho is one of the few programs I have bought in a long time that lives up to its promise!

I started using the demo... and produced samples for a project so fast I had a folder of stuff to work on before I finally forced myself to stop and buy the darn thing.

In just a few days in my spare time I did about 5 to 10 minutes of lip synching tests with my fully rigged characters using Papagayo... I don't know the total time it took but it went by quick and couldn't have been that long... it was easy... I mean REALLY EASY... and looks fantastic.

Just now... in about 20 minutes, I did a 20 second lip synch. It... it is like magic or something... brilliant.

I can work so fast... that I still have time to laugh at my creations before I get sick of looking at them.

This program is truly worth every penny and more. I can't believe it doesn't cost hundreds of dollars... uh... no... wait...

This program is stinky and is worth exactly what it costs?

No... that just doesn't sound very convincing...

;)

I would show these samples but I am bound by a confidentiality agreement... I wouldn't even be in the position to have such an agreement without Moho.

Thank you Lost Marble... and thanks for being one of the companies that truly supports the Mac OS.

-Vern
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

I'm glad you like Moho.

The reality is, that many software manufacturers don't have enough feedback from their customer base. That is because either they don't have the instruments to deal with customers one-on-one (which is really a pre-web attitude) or they are just not interested, because they only have to answer to stakeholders. In both cases, the PR machine, NDAs and law-suits are used to hide poor performance. And I think we both know who the kingpin of this attitude towards customers is.

I stated it before: I wished there were more software manufacturers like Lost Marble, so we didn't need to endure all the crapware that is released into this world.