Is there a default reset?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

hismaimai2000

Is there a default reset?

Post by hismaimai2000 »

I'm using Moho 12 Pro. Is there some way to set it back to its defaulted setup? A general settings reset? My timeline is messed up and I'm trying to have it like it was before I messed with it. Thanks for any help.
Dịch vụ rut ham cau gia re tận tâm công ty rút hầm cầu giá rẻ chuyên nghiệp
hayasidist

Re: Is there a default reset?

Post by hayasidist »

hismaimai2000 wrote:My timeline is messed up
There's not (unless someone knows otherwise) a "reset everything" button. But there are plenty of reset options -- A screenshot would help decide which is best...
But / and - I'm guessing that a "reset all tools" is not what you need - but if it is, with any tool selected, right click the tool icon in the status bar (not in the tools window) and select "reset all tools". If you accidentally consolidated a layer's channels and you want them back separately right click the channels icon and un-consolidate. After that, it depends on how messed up it is, but there should be a less drastic way to reset that the "nuclear option" of a reinstall.
synthsin75

Re: Is there a default reset?

Post by synthsin75 »

The only full reset to stock defaults I know of would be to delete (or move) the file: Moho Pro12.user.settings
On Windows you can find it (after showing hidden items) here: C:\Users\*userName*\AppData\Roaming\Smith Micro\Moho Pro\12